Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 5, 2013

Important decision in my life. Which LLM (?)

Hello random readers,

You can call me Bich Lien and I am pleased to share some thoughts of mine to you right now.

Yes, I am reckoning to decide whether I go to Hanken University of Economics or Southern Methodist University this year. Couple days ago, the Hanken Adcom sent me their invitation and congratulations to the two year program majored in Intellectual Property. That means I can spend time on my favorite legal topic as well as the phenomenal breach in my hometown. Well, frankly speaking, I truly desire to share a hand to upgrade my community awareness to appreciate and protect such intellectual property. It's a long story of mine to tell you why/what/how. I promise that.

In the first place, Finland attracted my attention when this country's education system focus to the equality right of every single scholar or resident. Yes, the Master program in the most prominent business institution does not require me nor international students tuition while it provides very good lessons in English and even exchange programs to Korea. Considering its high living expenses or deadly cold climate, I object such disadvantages and presume to turn them all into advantages. Merely imagining that students from over the world can gather, discuss and enjoy the rich, green, peaceful lifestyle together with . I am absolutely happy with that safe and sound destination, how about you (?).

A month ago, I was proudly acceptable with the SMU packet due to their great instruction paper, rich facility on campus and most importantly the 15,000 grant. Right, I am not kind of rich girl or high social class as normally I look/appear sometimes. Yet, I showed via my Statement of Scholarship that I deeply desire to prove my independence ability by applying and attaining such financial assistance. Like other law or MBA students, I am not interested in being a loan student and I try as much as possible to prevent any risky plans. That is because I believe that the Master of Law Program could not change/affect quite much my professional profile according to several research of my networking. To be honest, the only one or two year program can not be equivalent to the bachelor of law which equipped me critical reasoning, logic games, background of Vietnamese law system, huge valuable relations or useful community of HCMC University of Law.

As a coin has two sides, the idea now is concerning that fancy American dream of every law scholar. I do not intend to exaggerate but the truth and myth stay in the total different legal system coming from such nation, namely common law system or case laws. It's not funny or attracting at all but it's exactly practical and tends to be perfect.

A small bird whispered me that I ought to take the coin to decide. It's wise and concise when a little girl gets confused or so. What I gotta say is that I will do provided one coin appear available in front of my nose. In my case, I am not a little girl any longer and unwilling to search the coin. That's why Mom said that I definitely could become the President as long as I quit and fix my laziness as a sleepy cat.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét